The “All Seasons Hotel” is situated in Kiponda in Stone Town, Zanzibar, Dotted with mosques, charming Kiponda is known for its labyrinthine network of alleys, lined by colorful houses with wooden shutters. The results of English Premier League soccer games are scribbled on the Liverpool Scoreboard, a well-known local landmark wall. A few boutique hotels sit among down-to-earth cafes serving Zanzibar mix, a thick soup made with mangoes and potatoes, and topped with lentil fritters.
Situated within 300 m of Sultan’s Palace, Zanzibar and 400 m of Old Dispensary, 800m of the Old Slave Market/Anglican Cathedral, and 800m from the Christian Cathedral, ALL SEASONS HOTEL features rooms in Zanzibar City. With a terrace, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. The property is close to popular attractions like House of Wonders, Old Fort of Zanzibar and Cinema Afrique.
- All rooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV.
- A continental breakfast is available each morning at ALL SEASONS HOTEL.
- Staff at the accommodation are available to provide advice at the 24-hour front desk.
- Popular points of interest near ALL SEASONS HOTEL include The Zanzibar Curio shop, Peace Memorial Museum and Hamamni Persian Baths.
- This is our guests’ favourite part of Zanzibar City, according to independent reviews.